The Beeches Guest House has seven bedrooms, consisting of six with en-suite facilities and one with a private bathroom. All our bedrooms are on the first floor.
- Bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail.
- King’s Lynn railway station and bus station is within easy walking distance, or a short taxi journey.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities.
- We have limited off road parking by request on paved area with security lighting.
- We can assist with luggage.
Main Entrance & Reception
- All guests use the main front door and all have their own set of keys as the door is always kept locked.
- The door is approx 85cm (33in) wide.
- Access via a 5cm (2in) step, from a level concrete pathway.
- The hallway is carpeted throughout.
- There are various bells at reception to obtain assistance.
- Pen and paper is provided at reception for those with speech or hearing difficulties.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
- All our public areas are carpeted throughout.
- There is a public payphone in the hallway (assistance with its use will be given on request). Seating is provided in this area.
- The staircase consists of one section of twelve steps with a ninety degree turn to the right onto the landing, leading to a public toilet and bedroom one.
- Three further steps lead to a galleried landing giving access to all other bedrooms.
- There is a handrail on both sides of the staircase.
- All public areas have smoke detectors and audible alarms installed.
- There is a visual alarm installed at the fire alarm panel in hallway.
Please the following link to view the complete Access Statement For The Beeches Guest House. If you have any questions about our facilities or your specific requirements please don’t hesitate to contact us.