The Beeches Guest House has seven bedrooms, consisting of six with en-suite facilities and one with a private bathroom. All our bedrooms are on the first floor.
- Bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail.
- King’s Lynn railway station and bus station is within easy walking distance, or a short taxi journey.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities.
- We have limited off road parking by request on paved area with security lighting.
- We can assist with luggage.
Main Entrance & Reception
- All guests use the main front door and all have their own set of keys as the door is always kept locked.
- The door is approx 85cm (33in) wide.
- Access via a 5cm (2in) step, from a level concrete pathway.
- The hallway is carpeted throughout.
- There are various bells at reception to obtain assistance.
- Pen and paper is provided at reception for those with speech or hearing difficulties.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
- All our public areas are carpeted throughout.
- There is a public payphone in the hallway (assistance with its use will be given on request). Seating is provided in this area.
- The staircase consists of one section of twelve steps with a ninety degree turn to the right onto the landing, leading to a public toilet and bedroom one.
- Three further steps lead to a galleried landing giving access to all other bedrooms.
- There is a handrail on both sides of the staircase.
- All public areas have smoke detectors and audible alarms installed.
- There is a visual alarm installed at the fire alarm panel in hallway.