Making a Booking
We have made it as easy and convenient as possible to make a booking at the Beeches Guest House. You can book in one of following ways…
- Online – Click here to make a online booking .
- By phone – Phone us on 01553 766577 with your full name, address and phone number and either your debit or credit card details.
- By Post – Call or email us to check availability and then send us a cheque equivalent to one nights stay, made payable to
“The Beeches Guest House”. The deposit is refundable provided we have adequate prior notice of cancellation and/or are able to re-let the room.
Please send cheques to:
The Beeches Guest House
2 Guanock Terrace
If you have a question about a possible stay at the Beeches Guest House please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01553 766577.
Terms and conditions
Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions below…
- Deposit – A non refundable deposit equivalent to the cost of one night’s accommodation is required to secure your reservation.
- Cancellations – Guests are reminded that a booking is a legally binding contract. In the event of a cancellation the deposit is not refundable. We will make all reasonable efforts to re-let the accommodation, but if this fails, guests are respectfully reminded that they are liable for the costs incurred. We recommend you insure against the possibility of cancellation. Where the guest gives debit/credit card details in order to make payment of a deposit it is agreed between the parties that in the event of cancellation the Bed and breakfast may debit the guest’s credit card with the full amount of the cancellation. The Bed and breakfast reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith without liability on its part in the event of damage or destruction to the Bed and breakfast by fire or other causes, any shortage of labour or food supplies, or any other cause beyond the control of the Bed and breakfast which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking. In such an event the Bed and breakfast will refund the deposit in full.
- Special Needs – When enquiring about accommodation, please tell us of any special needs or requirements you may have so that we may advise on the suitability of the rooms we offer.
- Payments – Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cheque or cash on arrival. Using a debit card is free. To use a credit card incurs a 3% surcharge for the transaction.
- Breakages and spillages – Please report all breakages to us. If you leave the guest house without reporting breakages then we reserve the right to invoice a guest following departure. Drink spillages such as tea or red wine must also be reported and a £40 cleaning charge will be applied in order to clean the carpet or furnishings.
- Arrival times – Is from 2pm – 8pm. Guests must phone prior to their stay to arrange arrival outside these times.
- Departure time -10am.
- For the comfort of all our guests we are a strictly non smoking bed and breakfast.
- Sorry but pets are not allowed.